• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Arlie is doing well

Mosesatm

Thanks for the kind words from everyone..
I'm finally back home.
There's nothing like home, be it ever so humble!

Doug

Just read this post for the first time today - sounds like you are going in the right direction, best wishes and great to hear that you are home. Cheers, Doug

Mosesatm

OK, this is a little funky. It made me think of Rob and his mystery noise a few weeks ago.

A few days ago, while shaving at the bathroom sink, I hear a light, rapid, dripping sound. I can see that the drip isn't from the sink faucet so I check under the sink and the shower, no drips there. OK, maybe it's the toilet, nope. WTH!!!

With everything else I need to deal with at the moment the mystery dripping noise goes to the bottom of the list and I move on.

That night while in bed I hear it again so now I'm getting a little pissed and search the bathroom again. After giving up and going back to bed I can tell that the noise is more rapid than before my search. That's when it all came together. I've been looking in all the wrong places. The noise isn't external, it's internal!

I can hear the new mechanical heart valve open and close!!!

Ruppstang

Cool Arlie you are now part car. I like you even better! Better watch out Rob will soon be trying to modify you to add HP.
Glad you are better my friend.
Marty

68sunlitgold

Arlie,
I hear a little 'Sea Foam' will clear that right up!

But seriously, I am glad you are up, around and still on this side of the ground!

Doug

Mosesatm

I used to work for a mausoleum company whose motto was, "Any Day Above Ground is a Good Day!"

robert campbell

Clicking away with 8 stack 48 IDA Weber carbs at 7,500 RPM and the tires up in smoke!!! Total Bliss!!!