• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Arlie is doing well

somethingspecial

I just spoke to Arlie and his surgery went well. He said not something he ever wants to do again, but he had a great Doctor and is recooperating. Still not home yet, but doing good. Hopefully he can give the next update. Mike

Mustanger

Arlie, I 'm praying for your recovery, I hope all is well now ... 'hoping for a speedy recovery!!! :smile: ...

robert campbell

Arlie,
Now that is enough laying around!!! I got a lot of work going on and need help!!!

Just kidding my friend! Get well soon!!!! I retire in 28 days, not that I am counting......

Rob

Mosesatm

Yeah, I can think of a better way to spend a week. Or the next six weeks!
With any luck I'll be home tonight but Friday is more likely.
It sounds like there is a duck in my chest!

Last edited:

rvrtrash

Glad you're on the mend and all went well! Take it easy during recovery.

Steve

Ruppstang

I am glad to hear that your recovery is doing well. Since you have a little extra time may be you can track down that S code thief and inflect the justice you mentioned.

Sarge

Arlie,
I hope you are feeling better and all is going well. Take Care. Robert

clubpro

Arlie,

Hope that you recover quickly. A positive attitude and spending as little time as possible in the hospital is the key.

Cheers,

Ron

robert campbell

Arlie, you are one ornery guy, so my guess is you will fly out of that hospital!!! Get well my friend!!

Rob

Mosesatm

Looks like I need to get better so I can kick some asses!!!

Stuck here for another day. Can't get the blood thinner to stabilize. Rob May need to work some of his magic!