• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

17K Mile Mustang

franklinair

'T'=Metucheon plant?
Did that plant use the red oxide type paint?
Being somewhat of a skeptic: "If it seems too good to be true....

Neil:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

The washer bottle and the bright red speedometer line bother me, too.

CougarCJ

Original factory air conditioning? No, dealer add on.

I like this car, true low milers only come up for sale occasionally.

If this car did have the 17k miles on the clock when coming out of storage, I would have left it in its time capsule. I would have only detail cleaned what I could, without altering the integrity of the find.

True, low mile, survivors, deserve to be treated like an archeological find.

In my humble opinion, it had more potential value as an unrestored survivor, than a refurbished 'driver'. The money that went into shocks, exhaust, and other trivial things did not add much to the value, other than proving that it still runs and drives.

mustang.biz

The money that went into shocks, exhaust, and other trivial things did not add much to the value, other than proving that it still runs and drives.

I would go so far as to say it lowered the value of the car.