• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Wishes from Malta Europe

felviner

I would like to wish all of you at californiaspecial.com a Happy Christmas , and a prosperous and healthy New year ahead. May all your wishes come true

Regards Eric.

Ruppstang

Tari and I wish you the best of the season and hope you are home to be with your family. Your island is small but at least you can drive your cars at Christmas time! Never let your dust catch you. Marty

OP
OP
felviner

felviner

Tari and I wish you the best of the season and hope you are home to be with your family. Your island is small but at least you can drive your cars at Christmas time! Never let your dust catch you. Marty

Marty , I'm so glad I got to know you and your Family , I wish you and your loved ones Happy Christmas and all that your heart desires and more from the coming New Year.
Unfortunately I leave the rig on Christmas Day and make it home the 26th late at night , but I will not complain and I'm looking forward to celebrate what's left of the holidays .
Regards Eric

rvrtrash

Merry Christmas to you, and all my friends here at CS.com.

Steve

Midnight Special

Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

• Christmas_Tree-3.jpg
    Christmas_Tree-3.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 23