• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Welcome a new member Rudy

somethingspecial

Rudy welcome to our site. Folks, Rudy is looking for a 68' GT/CS, or parts for one he can build a budget clone out of. He is looking for a deal. Let's try to help him out. What do you say. Rudy, I'll let you chime in with your wants and budget. Neil, I told him to look you up since he is in GA. Your almost neighbors. Hope I didn't front you off to badly Rudy. LOL You will find more help than you probably want here.

franklinair

I'll be glad to help. My location is Franklin, NC- about 2 hrs drive from the north side of Atlanta.
Rudy- I operate the airport here in Franklin. I'm there virtually every day. (I usually show up daily by the crack of 11AM !!) HEY, I'm semi retired ;-) My # at work; 828-524-5529.
Just got home from Iva, SC (had never heard of it) looking at a '73 Mach 1 for Luis.

Neil