• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

weather

green56

well i guess we got the snow 5" on tues and we got another 18" more on WED if we get any more snow don't know were to put it got out of my drive at 430pm TOM From Wisconsin

Ruppstang

We only got clipped 6 inches but a lot of wind big drifts. Stay safe Marty

Midnight Special

...Clear and cold here in NorCal, but nothing like my brother's report from the mountains west of Denver...

Attachments

• -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 24

hookedtrout

We missed the latest snow storm thank goodness as we have enough here in Idaho. We did get pounded like Denver with the cold front however and we had wind on top of that.

Kids have been out of school the past 2 days. Between 20 and 30 below zero with wind bringing the windchills to between 30 and 40 below zero. This morning however it's beautiful...no wind and only 4 below zero.

Here's a picture of my little x-country ski trail on my little 8 acres of heaven along the Henry's Fork in Idaho, notice my beautiful new shop in the background on the right, man I love having a shop.

Everyone have a great day.

Attachments

• Winter Home Panorama_edited-1.jpg
    Winter Home Panorama_edited-1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 34

Mosesatm

This is one reason I no longer live in Minneapolis!

Attachments

• 35 below.jpg
    35 below.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 26

hookedtrout

We're good in Idaho, this isn't anything unusual, we go through a deep freeze or two every winter late Dec and early January, this year it's running a bit late, probaby due to "Global Warming" or something.

OP
OP
G

green56

Along with all the snow we had winds up to 60 in front of my drive it was 6FT high drifts in front of my garage wes 6FT high had to shovel just to get in garage TOM WISCONSIN

franklinair

Now I know why I live in the south !! After seeing videos & photos of up north, I'll never complain about our occasional 2" of snow. Stay warm & safe.

Neil

Doug

Just got back from 8 days in Hawaii. Left today temp was 82 and arrived back in S. CA to a nice 65; not bad compared to many parts of the US.

Wildwun360

I agree with Doug! Sometimes, I miss the change of seasons, but I sure don't miss that cold white stuff! Low of 48 and high of 74 here in So. Fla. Great weather for a drive!