• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Water Pump

CougarCJ

I removed a water pump the other day that had C8OE-D casting number.
We have it here at the shop, it came from a small block engine.

robert campbell

Hate to say it, but the SAAC site has a bunch of guys that will help...... If you can stand the abuse for being a newbie......

Some of them were born "all knowing"..... Not all of them though, and some can be very helpful.

Rob

OP
OP
JohnnyQuest515

JohnnyQuest515

I am a member and post here and there. I am no longer a newbie there because the cut off is 40 to 50 posts :icon_lol:

But, you better ask a somewhat intelligent question because they will graze on you a tad.

Randy

Mosesatm

Randy,

I MAY have an original used water pump in the garage. If I have one do you want it?

green56

water pump

Mosesatm will that fit a 289 v2 68 GT/CS if you still have it ,i would be interested in it what do you want for it.

Mosesatm

Mosesatm will that fit a 289 v2 68 GT/CS if you still have it ,i would be interested in it what do you want for it.

It came from a '68 289. I'll look for it this weekend. PM me with your address and it's yours for shipping costs.

green56

water pump

Tom Fletcher
6544 W Plainfield Ave Greenfield WI 53220
let me know what the cost is