• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 time for your input gentlemen......

OP
OP
M

mbsf1970

Steve is WAY closer to Calgary than I am!!! He would be an excellent choice to look your car over! You could not do any better.

Heck, drive your CS to Post Falls and then take Steve's Shelby home until he is done!! That way you can evaluate if you want a new Mustang!!

Rob

That's a PLAN!!!!

rvrtrash

Uhhh.......No! :grin:

I'd get killed if I let the Shelby out.

Steve

rvrtrash

Brother Rob is always looking out for my best interests. :tongue:

Steve

OP
OP
M

mbsf1970

You're surely not suggesting that your Gt\Cs be my ride home to Calgary and then back to Steve's house when car is ready????

OP
OP
M

mbsf1970

Ahhh.....ok. that's a very generous offer!! I am trying to figure out the best time for me and Steve to connect. I'll definitely file this nugget of information away for future reference.
Wow, what a community!
Stephen
P.S. what if I like yours better?? I might not drive it back! :)

Mosesatm

We own a crematorium in Calgary so I'm not worried!:wink::grin:

robert campbell

After you drive Arlie's 5 speed J code, you will want it trust me!!!

Don't forget to bring Arlie some smooth, bold, thick, dark, beer!!! He loves it!!

Rob

OP
OP
M

mbsf1970

if I end up using his car, you can be assured that beer is the LEAST I could do for him......mmmm, good Canadian microbrewery beer!!!
Stephen

Northern Pony

Buy you beer direct at the brewery in Fernie on you way through. Fernie Brewing, north side of hwy coming into town. Talk to Gord, he will be happy to help, tell him I sent you. Also Gord is a very good brewer, with full credentials. A lot think they are Brewers, few are.
BoB ( brewer of course ).

Northern Pony

Stephen,
Better look up some old posts, very sure Arlie and Rob differ a lot in their preference for beer. (understatement ! )
BoB