• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Tiger is in the House

robert campbell

Steve (rvrtrash) is hoping to relocate from Post Falls to the Seattle Tacoma area. To clear out his garage he graciously is letting me store his 1965 Sunbeam Tiger!! It was a bit dirty from going over Snoqualmie Pass, so I gave her a quick bath. Of course I had to “shake off” the water so I treated myself to a quick trip to knock off the droplets!!

What a hoot! Ford 260 and a top loader 4 speed. Drove very nice and is quite fast! Got her back inside and finished drying her off. Idled like a kitten and was just a nice tight car!

Thanks Steve!!! Hopefully I will have his white GT/CS soon. More fun for Rob!!!

Rob

DSCN1145.jpg

DSCN1146.jpg

gt/csj4

Man I love Tiger's. What an under-appreciated car. Damn near as agile, and responsive as the 289 cobra's were-ish. Clean car!

rvrtrash

Thanks! I hate to admit that it's actually a 20-30 foot car, but Rob's being kind with the camera.

Steve