• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Thought for the day

rvrtrash

Keep the black side down. -Rvrtrash

Steve (No, it's not me but it illustrates what I mean)

Attachments

• flip1.jpg
    flip1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
Wayne Westmoreland

Wayne Westmoreland

It is very easy to forgive others their mistakes; it takes more grit and gumption to forgive them for having witnessed your own.

- Jessamyn West

OP
OP
Wayne Westmoreland

Wayne Westmoreland

One must never lose time in vainly regretting the past or in complaining against the changes which cause us discomfort, for change is the essence of life.

- Anatole France

OP
OP
Wayne Westmoreland

Wayne Westmoreland

None of us knows what the next change is going to be, what unexpected opportunity is just around the corner, waiting to change all the tenor of our lives.

- Kathleen Norris

hotrodgrany

All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seems impossible.
-Orson Swett Marden

OP
OP
Wayne Westmoreland

Wayne Westmoreland

When you have found your own room, be kind to those who have chosen different doors and to those who are still in the hall.

- C.S. Lewis

hotrodgrany

Becoming a star may not be in your destiny, but being the best that you can is a goal you can set your self.
-Bryan Lindsay

OP
OP
Wayne Westmoreland

Wayne Westmoreland

My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze; For above and around me the wild wind is roaring, Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.

- Anne Bronte

OP
OP
Wayne Westmoreland

Wayne Westmoreland

Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity.

- R.I. Fitzhenry

OP
OP
Wayne Westmoreland

Wayne Westmoreland

Just to the extent that we do as we think He would have us, and humbly rely on Him, does He enable us to match calamity with serenity.

B. Wilson