• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The Deed Is Done

imported_tree

Well i just got the car back for the installation shop for the stripe kit. I was a little worried about putting it on ,but the deed is done and dont regret it for one second.total cost for this about $310.00 canadian. this changes the look for the better . no sooner than i got it home i received a phone to buy the car , but since i found a garage for the winter its no longer for sale.heres a few photos of the car . a bit dirty but so what. now its time to find a pair of exhaust manifolds -for the car.( K-Code.)sounds great now but i want the rumble. ..thanks terry ( still around to torment YOU GREAT FOLKS WITH MY SILLY QUESTIONS)

thanks terry...........................................

Attachments

• aug08 003.jpg
    aug08 003.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 37
  • aug08 005.jpg
    aug08 005.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 47
  • aug08 004.jpg
    aug08 004.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 41
  • aug08 009.jpg
    aug08 009.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 47

Mustanglvr

What a beauty! You should name her "Black Beauty". Looks much better with stripes.

Mustanger

I liked the look your car had before, but I agree with the others, it's looking better now ...

Mustanglvr

I have never liked the look of a vinyl top, but yours looks really good Terry. That white stripe really sets it off and the paint is gorgeous. You`ve got one nice looking car!

rjw

Great looking. Love the vinyl top...mine has one too.
Richard

6t8-390gt

I like it! The deciding factor for me putting white C-Stripes on my GT was pictures of a black CS with white stripes.

hookedtrout

Nice! I'd have to say that the black with white stripes is my favorite color right behind Acapulco blue with white, and it's so close I think at time black might win out. That is sweet.

Cory

Diesel Donna

Outstanding!! Wouldn't it be fun to have another CS that is white with black stripes? :cheesy:

rvrtrash

Your car looks nice. I wish I would have had the money and room to pick it up before you woke up and decided to keep it.
Steve