• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers

68sunlitgold

I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who have posted thier thoughts and kind words for me before I leave for the desert. I feel almost like I am leaving another family, and yes I think of everyone here as a friend and part of my extended family. The people who are in this CS family are the reason I get up every morning to go to work and take pride in serving my country, even if it means being away from my family. Good luck on all your restorations and car shows in the upcoming months, I know I will be dreaming of them. I will try to get on the site sometime while I am there and post some pics.

Sincerely
LtCol Douglas Hagen
US Air Force

Last edited:

Midnight Special

Mustanger said:
Good luck and Godspeed, I will keep you and your family in my prayers ...

DITTO !!

Attachments

• F15 copy.jpg
    F15 copy.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 17

PFSlim

I wanted to say "Good Luck" as well Doug. All of us here are proud to have a member of this site serve!! We look forward to your safe and happy return.

Capt Paul F. Stevenson
USAF (Retired)

rjw

Doug,
THANK YOU for your dedication and service. We will keep you in our prayers.
Richard

6t8-390gt

Doug,
Be careful, I wish and pray for a safe return to you and all other service men and women serving this wonderful Nation. God Bless.

joedls

Doug,

Thank you so much for your service. I can't imagine what it would be like to leave my family to defend our country. You are one hell of a man!

Safe returns,
Joe

Perkchiro

Same here Doug. I have great admiration and respect for our men and women of the military. It is because of your sacrifices that we live as free men and women. I am a proud American and I am equally proud of you. God bless and take care. Be safe and return soon.

Steve

Redwingrobb

Did you mention exactly where you are going? Iraq/Afghanistan? Either way, good luck....sir!!

Maj Robb Reynolds

LUVMYCS

Hi Doug-
I'm new here so you might not know who I am. I just wanted to wish you well and thank you for your dedication in serving our great country! You are the brave men (and women) that make a difference. God Bless you and let you come home safe!

P

PNewitt

Hey Doug!

My thoughts are with you....and my hopes for a safe return.

I happened to think that you should take a small part of your CS with you...like the chrome seat knob, or a grommet, or something that is not real obvious to anyone else, but YOU know that you have a piece of your CS with you always...

If and when you can, post your mailing address (snail mail), and we'll send you notes and cards.

Take Care,

Paul N.

sam

Doug, thank you for your sacrifice and dedication in serving the country and protecting freedom. God be with you.........

Sam

Sarge

Sir,
Thank you for your dedication and commitment. We all know how much you mean to the "less informed" of us on this website. Godspeed and be safe.

Robert
US Army Retired, MSG/E8

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Good luck Doug. Stay safe and thank you for your service.

dotbomb

Doug,

Thanks for your service. Look forward to touching base when you return.

Jeff

390cs68rcode

When you get back make sure to contact me, I would like to buy you something nice for your CS (I think you are still restoring it) to show my appreciation for your service to this country.