• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. A Special Thanks to Jon!

clubpro

As all of you can see Jon our awesome webmaster has added a link to my website. I can't thank him enough and thank all of you that have purchased items for your specials.

Remember that the prices on the website are not the price that you pay. I charge every member of this website cost + 10% for any items. Just send me a pm or you can email me at parts-info@RnRclassics.net.

I am an authorize dealer for many of the parts manufacturers and suppliers. I have been involved with the California Special since 1993 and know just how special our cars are. I wanted to provide a parts source that knows about the car and the various unique items that are part of the car. If you can't find an item on the website let me know. I am still adding items to the website.

Thanks again for your support!

Cheers,

Ron

hookedtrout

I do have a catalog thanks for asking. Just send me your address in a pm or an email at parts-info@RnRclassics.net and I will get a catalog out to you.

Cheers,

Ron

Hey Ron, when you get my email with my list and put it together I'll get you a paypal payment, include a book when you ship all my goods and I'll more than likely get more goods, seems to work that way with me.

Thanks man.

aemoo28

Ron, thanks for sponsoring the 1968 class at the Mustangs Northwest Roundup Sunday show this year. It'll be fun to see your company name on the trophies! :)

Anyone coming to Seattle in July? Come see me and 1200 Mustangs!

aemoo28

Hmmmm I may have to volunteer to do the parking for the 1968 section. Or I may take charge and just chalk an area if I have an inkling of how many are coming on Sunday.

Sarge

Over the American River and through the woods...

Ron,

I have kinda been out of touch with the website for far too long, but just read your response, and Orangevale is only a few miles away. I gotta get there and visit. I sent you an email to your company site.

Looking forward to the visit,

Robert