• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. I'm out, thanks for the memories!

GTCS07

I went to my dealer last week and traded in my car for a new leftover '08 Shelby GT 'vert. The deal was too good to pass up. Thanks to all here for the info and pics shared. It's a great site. The new owner of my car contacted me and I told him about the site so he might sign on. Happy motoring to all!

Attachments

• DSC00296.jpg
    DSC00296.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 55

J.Bart

after seeing how shelby automotive treated my brother, he had built a 427 super snake at vegas, i can't ever see myself owning a late model shelby. he was lied to and never did get to meet carrol or get his autograph. and spent $110,000.00

OP
OP
G

GTCS07

Thanks everyone. I hope to come back with a '68 someday. JBART, that sucks about your brother, I'd be upset too after spending that much.

J.Bart

Thanks everyone. I hope to come back with a '68 someday. JBART, that sucks about your brother, I'd be upset too after spending that much.

i think if carrol knew what was going on he'd be furious.

OP
OP
G

GTCS07

If I was him I would contact Shelby about it. Or post about it on TeamShelby.com

J.Bart

i was wth my brother the week at vegas for the race , they would not let him get near carrol, my brother was willing to settle for carrol's autograph on the car and shelby auto kept saying , well do this and we'll get it done, then do this and we'll get it done. one story after another. carrol wasn't at the owners picture session, he wasn't at the owners breakfast.
i saw one owner arguing with shelby automotive personel, the car owner wasn't told about the scheduling change on the picture session, and didn't get to be in the pictures.

Lobe50

HI ALL

I am the Proud New owner of the Beautiful 2007 GT/CS. It was just pure luck I found the car the morning after GTCS07 turned it in. I wasn't even looking to buy a car. LOL But is By Far one of the Sweetest Mustangs I have ever seen and could not resist. THANX AGAIN GTCS07 for a Great job on it, and Keep In Touch. Best of Luck to Ya.

The 4.10 gears are here, and the LPW Cover is on order ;)

what other sites are good resources for Tech Info?? I have been using stangnet.com for years and corral.net. Any Other worthwhile??

Thanx All

Mustang1

HI ALL

I am the Proud New owner of the Beautiful 2007 GT/CS.

what other sites are good resources for Tech Info?? I have been using stangnet.com for years and corral.net. Any Other worthwhile??

Thanx All

Great choice on your ride! There are many tech sites for our late model Stangs....just use the search engine to find them. The one that I find useful is www.S197Forum.com