• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Surprise call today...MY old ivy CS !!!

Edward Bodoh

So I received a call from the person who bought my ivy cs last year. Stoked to finally talk to the guy. With a slight sigh of relief knowing my car is in good hands...and only 4 hours away in Riverside. Someday I will see her again for sure. Kinda made my day...except for the fact that the original steering wheel I purposely left in the trunk wasn't in there when he picked up the car. Man I know how hard it is to find those especially in the immaculate condition that it was in (lime green to boot...). UGHHHHHHH. I shoulda kept it. Lesson learned.

A third party sold the car for me. No comment on who for now. Oh well.

Ivy rED here.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Was this the first time you've talked to him? Is he a member here on the site? If not did you talk us up and tell him to stop in? :grin:

Too bad about the steering wheel.

Diesel Donna

Yeah I had a heck of a time finding a complete steering wheel about thirty years ago...before Mustang parts stores...but I found one, complete and GREEN. Best $30.00 I ever spent. I got laughed at a lot for even ASKING for one in green, lucky just to find one complete.