• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

A Surprise for Green Hornet EXP-500 fans

DAR1

Current value $2M - yikes! Paul, you should have received some type of huge finders fee..........
Dan

Mustanger

PNewitt said:
http://www.msnusers.com/BOSSCARS/homepage

This is Martin Euler's webpage. It's actually an "MSN Group" page.

Martin restored the Green Hornet, and did an excellent job!!

GH photos, and discussion.

thought you'd like to see this...

..Paul N.

It seemed like a while back there were more pic's on this site ... I guess he removed them for some reason ...

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Welcome, Martin!

I'm sure that several members would like to know some of your restoration techniques--and expertise--about the Green Hornet, and the BOSS 9 cars you're doing!

Thanks-

Paul N.

Trap68

Hi Martin,

Couple of questions that you maybe able to answer or Paul might know;
First, what dash emblem is used above the glove box? Second, I haven't found a good pic that details the emblem used on the vinyl (behind the qtr window)...does it say "Shelby" or "Cobra" and is it one or two pieces? Lastly, who did you order the "EXP-500" stripes from?

Cheers!

Rick

hpmuscle

the dash emblem is the snake with cobra jet script, and the quarter emblems are two piece a snake and a Shelby name plate. Martin

bossconv.msnw

bossconv.msnw

Trap68

hpmuscle said:
the dash emblem is the snake with cobra jet script, and the quarter emblems are two piece a snake and a Shelby name plate. Martin

Martin,

Thanks for the info...your answers confirmed what I thought was correct.

Cheers!

Rick