• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Stop Lights

green56

Need some Info My left side stop light does not work i check the ground wire that is ok but were do i go from here checked the bulbs they are ok Do you think it is the signal switch? Tom From WI

BigJim

Do you have power to the socket? If not start tracing the wires back. Chances are a wire broke someplace.

franklinair

Do the left stop lites flash with the Turn Signal? Anytime it goes beyond just a burned out bulb, I get a bad feeling about the T/S Switch.:sad:

Neil

PS: I WOULD check the pin/socket connections for the T/S Switch connector near the bottom of the steering column. IIRC, wire is Green/Orange stripe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

green56

Stop lights

Ok Guys had to replace the signal switch it was bad they don't make them like they use to Tom WI