• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Stop texting and talking while driving

wallace

As a father of two teenage daughters, I invite you to try "key2safedriving," a device which prevents you and your teenager from talking or texting while driving. They won't even know when a text or call comes in. They will still be able to dial 911 or you but nobody else unless the car is turned off.

Learn more and order at http://www.safedrivingsystems.com

Save a life and stop texting and talking while driving.

Thanks, Wallace
wallaceandkaren@yahoo.com

Mustanglvr

Thanks Wallace, I also have two teenage daughters and I think "keytosafedriving" is a great idea!

hotrodgrany

I see this all to often and had see tragect results of texting while driving, meaning reults of death related to this in my area. Very important device for everyone that is addicted to texing or talking on the cell phone while driving.