• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 STOLEN my S code CS has been stolen please be on the look out STOLEN

boris

my S code has gone missing from my locked compound ! highland green with black interior s code black int no vinyl room 8 out of ten car !! no picts i was just going do do so as i pulled it out of storage to get on to driving it !! im in Surrey bc canada it was on my open trailer ! i hope to find it if i find some old pictures i will post them! looks just like this one please pm me is seen

Attachments

• 1-6-2014 2-48-41 PM.png
    1-6-2014 2-48-41 PM.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 67
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

somethingspecial

Man that SUCKS. What is the VIN on the car? I will flag the Registry just in case. PM or Email me your contact info so if it pops up, I can let you know. You never know. Mike.

mbsf1970

That's terrible. Was it tucked away for the winter?? Does that mean you have no idea how long its been missing?
Mine is two doors down in a garage and now I feel as though I have to go and check on it!
Best of luck in recovering your car.
Stephen

Mustanger

I'm so sorry to learn of this horrible criminal act ... I hope and pray that the police can help you recover your car. I feel for you, I had my '89 Mustang GT stolen from my driveway many years ago but it was later recovered ... the insurance company worked with me and I was able to get it back on the road in a short time ... keep hoping and praying ...

Mosesatm

We have a crematory in Surrey so if the loser who stole the car is caught let me know and I'll see what I can do!!!

Maine gt/cs

I would call all the border crossings coming into Maine so anyone hauling a Mustang with this vin number can be caught. Then you could have him sent to Mosesatm in Texas. I also let a few of my friends that have restore and salvage shops to be on the lookout for your car. Good luck in finding your Gt/CS.

robert campbell

my S code has gone missing from my locked compound ! highland green with black interior s code black int no vinyl room 8 out of ten car !! no picts i was just going do do so as i pulled it out of storage to get on to driving it !! im in Surrey bc canada it was on my open trailer ! i hope to find it if i find some old pictures i will post them! looks just like this one please pm me is seen

Boris,
Please provide a complete outer description as best you can. Style steel wheels? GT or plain hub caps? White letter tires? If so what brand? You posted a pic of white stripes. Does it have white stripes? Black out hood treatment. Roll tip original exhaust tips? and of course any small flaws that you wanted to fix, but have not got to them (my cars would have a huge list). Auto or 4 speed?

I have quite a large group of Mustang owners, but better yet Mustang "restorers" who comb Craig's list for parts. The Portland swap meet is coming up. One of the largest swap events on the West Coast in early April. If I stole this car I would be parting it out if I was local thief. If I was a professional (gone in 60 seconds) then it will be attempted to be shipped out of the country. Your car with the 390 is a piece that would be targeted by a professional.

Also if you or someone you knows can attend the Portland swap meet with a cardboard sign draped over their shoulders, you would reach a huge portion of the NW group that may see the parts come up if they try to part it. sounds cheesy, but many people use this for parts wanted to a very rare car.

Nothing here sounds good. But with the internet and our close family, we may get lucky!!

Rob

PonyGal

I am so sorry to read about your car getting stolen. That is horrible and I hope that whoever did this gets caught soon! I will pray for it's safe return and be rest assured that you have a lot of friends out here that will be watching for it!!

robert campbell

Boris,
Notified two Mustang restorers in my area. One will be in Portland next month and he owns a GT/CS S code 4 speed and knows 390 parts as well as GT/CS parts. My wife notified three people in the BC area and one is Saskatoon. I now it is not much, but they are on the look out.

Oh how I want to get this person..... I will help Arlie help him find a new way of life... Or....

Rob

whodat

You should see if there were any video surveillance in the area maybe from local businesses.

calspcl

I will also be at Portland swap meet and will keep an eye out for parts. Will also be on the look out in the Seattle area.

Best of luck finding your car. Dan

robert campbell

Bump to the top!! Portland swap meet coming up. Scott, are you going? Boris, have you got any more information? I think about it every day.

WE NEED TO FIND THIS CAR!!!

Rob