• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Still looking for cs parts

02ceta

Hi everyone I'm still looking for a set of original side scoops for a cal special and the rear tail light panel. Thought i had the panel lined up but its been a couple weeks with no response. i know someone has an idea where to get a set of originals.these will be going on the green hornet I'm building. Also good use leads on 68 shelby nose parts,Thanks for any help youmight be able to give.Steve

rvrtrash

I emailed you about the tail light panel and told you I was on vacation for 4 weeks and just got back. Didn't you get my message? I also asked for your zip code so I could figure out the shipping and didn't hear back from you so I guess you must have missed it. I'll send another message tomorrow with the dimensions of the box, weight, my contact info, etc.:wink:
Steve

OP
OP

02ceta

HI again, My wife and I are sharing computers since hers took a dive.So it may be in the pile somewhere. My zip code is 98684 Vancouver Washington. Can't wait to get it on the car and get the buckets in place.Thanks for the reply

rvrtrash

I wish I would have known earlier. I was just in Vancouver last weekend and could have dropped it off.
Steve