• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Stevenson GT/CS (SOLD!!!)

PonyGal

Well I for one am really looking forward to the show in Grass Valley! I am not really in it for the trophies, but if they should send one my way I definitely won't refuse it :wink:

I really hope you can make it Robert. You too Nate if you are reading this post! We always have such a great time before, during and after that show!!

U D-SIDE

Wish I was closer by to meet up w/ you guys & to just meet you.

Our BIG thing on the east coast is MUSTANG WEEK at Myrtle Beach, SC...always the last week in July. Going on 7 years now. 500 cars in the show field (Friday). Over 800 cars at the cruise-in (Saturday).

Maybe I can get to the west coast one day.

Johnny B.

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Intercities transport picked up the GT/CS to the long trip to Renee'. Very nice folks and a great way to transport cars, in my opinion.

So.....Good luck Renee' and hope you like your new GT/CS!! It is a sad day here to see it go but glad to know it is going to a great new home.

Here are some pics of the pick-up.

Paul

Attachments

• DSC00347.jpg
    DSC00347.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00351.jpg
    DSC00351.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00355.jpg
    DSC00355.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC00360.jpg
    DSC00360.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 31

PonyGal

Paul,

Thank you again for the pictures of the loading process. I am looking forward to the un-loading in a week or so. I'll post some pics of that when it gets here.

I am very excited about receiving this beautiful car and I will make sure to keep you updated about her new life here in California via this website (I guess I need to start my own gallery now).

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Thanks Casey. You are right, hard to see it go. But, we have alot the car still here around the house to remind of us it. Plus, I think it is cool to see Renee' so excited about it. Wish I was going to be in California in a week when she takes delivery!!

For anyone who is thinking about transporting a car, that was a way cool deal to work with the Intercities guys. Tim (Midnight Special) got the ball rolling on it and I believe that it will work out great.

Paul

PonyGal

Wish I was going to be in California in a week when she takes delivery!!

Paul

Hey Paul,

Too bad you can't just hop on a plane and join us for the 'delivery'. That would be cool :thumb:

Just remember, if you ever find yourself out this way, please stop by for a visit. You have my number...

Perkchiro

Paul: I'm sorry to see the car leave Missouri, but it's California's gain. Congrats Renee'!
So, is my GT/CS the only one left in Missouri?

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Perk

There is a maroon one in a small town north of Kansas City called Smithville. I have seen it at several shows. Then, one day I was at the speed shop in Smithville and talking to one of the guys that worked there, he said he had one in his garage. Said he had not driven it in years. I have never seen the car.

Lastly, every year a guy would come up to me at World of Wheels and say he knows a guy in St Joe that has one. I have not seen that one either but they say the guy drives it alot.

I do not believe any of these car mentioned are in the registry.

So...Long story short, you might be the only one in the registry and commonly on this site from MO.

Paul