• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 "Stevenson" photo op 2...

U D-SIDE

Yes Renee'....I would love to know how the show turns out.

I have not been on the site for a while now....hope the CS is doin' OK.?..
(except for reading the 'soap thread' the past 2 days....LOL)

Johnny B.

robert campbell

Renee,
I would give up Hawaii to be in Grass Valley this weekend! Have fun!! Post up some pics. Get some of the GT/CS owners for a close up. Would like to see the members once in awhile! Hope D-Donna drives up!

Rob

OP
OP
PonyGal

PonyGal

Rob,

Wish you could be there, but you are going to have a wonderful time in Hawaii. Can't wait for my trip next month!

We will post lots of pics after the show...

Enjoy your vacation, and don't forget that drink for me at Dukes!!

Midnight Special

...Right now, the driveway looks like the deck of the USS Enterprise. Tomorrow morning early, we launch five GT/CSs, two Mach's and Renee's "goldie" w/ Captain "Clubpro" on an important mission.... Renee's first GT/CS show! 'Long as everyone drives safe - we shouldn't need any "arresting gear". 'Wish her luck!

;-)

OP
OP
PonyGal

PonyGal

...Right now, the driveway looks like the deck of the USS Enterprise. Tomorrow morning early, we launch five GT/CSs, two Mach's and Renee's "goldie" w/ Captain "Clubpro" on an important mission.... Renee's first GT/CS show! 'Long as everyone drives safe - we shouldn't need any "arresting gear". 'Wish her luck!

;-)

Good morning Admiral O'Brien,

Captain "Clubpro" and I should be checking in at o-eight hundred. Mission - Downtown Grass Valley for full a day of Great Cars and lots of fun!!!

Se ya soon :)