• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Slide Show 2nd Annual GT/CS BBQ

Midnight Special

EXCELLENT CJ! What a treasure for all of us!! Especially those lucky enough to be there. Many thanks to You and Beth!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0351.jpg
    DSC_0351.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 47

miller511

Claude and Beth,

Very nice slideshow. It was nice talking with both of you again this year.

-Jeff

Canuck CSter

This BBQ has made it on my list of things I'd like to do before the big dirt nap time comes. I would really like to make it one day.

Dale in Ottawa

Did ? Don from Ohio drive there.....

Diesel Donna

This BBQ has made it on my list of things I'd like to do before the big dirt nap time comes. I would really like to make it one day.

Dale in Ottawa

Did ? Don from Ohio drive there.....

No, Don flew in a week or so before the BBQ to visit with his son who recently moved to California. Oh but Don did get some driving in as soon as he got to Grass Valley. :icon_ecst

Midnight Special

No, Don flew in a week or so before the BBQ to visit with his son who recently moved to California. Oh but Don did get some driving in as soon as he got to Grass Valley. :icon_ecst

Indeed, Don had his own 390 4-spd (red w/ no stripe) while here and his son Jason brought the other red 289 2v. Amber Jewell "CS BRAT" took these pictures of their arrival :)

Attachments

• don.jpg
    don.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 31
  • jason.jpg
    jason.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 33

68gt390

Dale;
Hopefully you'll be able to attend in the future. I had a great time as did my son Jason. Tim was gracious enough to allow both myself and my son to have a car for our use while there - thanks Tim. I even managed to leave a Don Potter trade mark upon my departure (I think Tim still has some rubber left). :grin:

I hope to see everyone again next year. I'll be returning to Columbus this weekend and will have some more photo's of our car washing assembly line at Tims place on Friday as well as some photo's from Saturday's BBQ to post.

Don

somethingspecial

Thank God I have CAR HEAD neighbors. They were all cheering for an Encore! But I don't think anyone leaving heard them as the Roar of the engines and thickness of the smoke drowned out the cheers. LOL
The Dept. of Trans. was out on Monday wondering what happened to the asphalt!?!?!? I just told them it's from the punk kids up the street. LOL. Mike