• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Topeka Kansas MCA national show

Ruppstang

I am wondering if anyone from here will be able to attend the MCA national show in Topeka KS. this weekend? It would be great to have another get together like the one in Lincoln NE in 2018. There is a national in Des Moines IA. and Gravois Mills MO. plus the 60th anniversary celebration in Birmingham AL. next year. Something to think about.

Marty

speedy02

I think having another event like Lincoln NE 2018 would be great idea. But what location could would we get the most people to attend?

How many cars showed for the 2018 event?

Mosesatm

1696520985857.jpeg

speedy02

Ok, So just off of that image looks like we have 2 groups of owners with 3 cars maybe more from one owner. One has changed hands so we would have to put in some work if all 7 of them wouldn't be able to attend. Has anyone talked to Donna in awhile?

I would start with asking if these owners that attended in 2018 if would be interested again? I for one would love to attend pending location and date.

@admin can we create our own polls or does that have to be done by you?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Anyone can create a poll, but it has to be done when creating a new thread. You can't add a poll as a post in the middle of a conversation.

Mosesatm

Ok, So just off of that image looks like we have 2 groups of owners with 3 cars maybe more from one owner. One has changed hands so we would have to put in some work if all 7 of them wouldn't be able to attend. Has anyone talked to Donna in awhile?

I would start with asking if these owners that attended in 2018 if would be interested again? I for one would love to attend pending location and date.

Donna is interested, as am I.

Mosesatm

My vote is for Des Moines, August 9-11
Second choice is Gravois Mills, May 24-26

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

I am glad to hear there may be some interest. I think Ruth and Stan Bently with the Tahoe turquoise GTCS would attend they go to most MCA events. My dad is not able to travel very far any more so count him out.

Ricky Knapik

I am wondering if anyone from here will be able to attend the MCA national show in Topeka KS. this weekend? It would be great to have another get together like the one in Lincoln NE in 2018. There is a national in Des Moines IA. and Gravois Mills MO. plus the 60th anniversary celebration in Birmingham AL. next year. Something to think about.

Marty
Both Des Moines & Gravois Mills are on my radar. Birmingham too far for me. If you get them coming, I'll do what I can to be there!

Mosesatm

I am glad to hear there may be some interest. I think Ruth and Stan Bently with the Tahoe turquoise GTCS would attend they go to most MCA events. My dad is not able to travel very far any more so count him out.
Marty,
I'm sorry to hear about your father not being able to make it. Is Des Moines even too far? It's right down the road for you.

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

I wish I had a two car trailer and could bring one of his cars. Dad is 90 years old and is not comfortable driving that far anymore, nor is my mother riding with him.