• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Six Cylinder Detail markings

Will after about 5 weeks of cleaning parts, painting and assembly, my engine compartment is coming to a close, but I'm going to miss working on it. I did fine some neat and interesting things while working on it. I found a inspectors "OK"stamp which reads " OK 60 " about 5/16" high letters on the right side (top) grill support in(Yellow paint). I also found alot of X's marking on specific areas, on the front of the raditor support. On the front sway bar I found a baby blue marking in the center of the bar 5/8" wide and a 1/4" diamter dot on the right hand side covered by the rubber mount. But no real gold.......

StraightSix

Wow, I need to go see what I can find in my 6-cyl bay! Maybe something is left after the cheap spray-paint job one of the previous owners did :mad:

-Winston