• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS six cylinder

gary6768

looking at a CS six with A/C and P/S in good Arizona condition. how many of these were made and how much should I pay? thx Gary Scottsdale AZ

franklinair

Would need a LOT more info on condition of car to try and establish value. Six Cyl models are not highly saught after, although I like them myself. They are relatively rare, number wise. Nicely optioned w/ P/S & A/C.

Neil Hoppe

Mustanglvr

Out of 4118, (3867 GT/CS `s and 251 HCS`s)
148 of those had 200 1V 6 cylinder engines.
101 of those had 3 speed manual transmissions and 47 had automatic transmissions.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Gary, I don't keep up w/ values much since I don't do a lot of horse trading, but if you need a hand checking out this car I'm probably only a few miles from you. PM if you want.

Oh, and I agree with Neil about liking the 200 6 cyl. It might not have general market value, but it's a very reliable and peppy engine. And there is something to the rarity factor. Just remember rarity doesn't always equal value.