• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

selling my 1968 gt/cs

MARK SUNDBERG

vbpicgallery.php
FOR SALE, REGISTERED ON THIS SITE. 1968 GT/CS $23,000. EXCELLENT CONDITION. call 916-208-1274. 289 2BBL, A/T ,VIPER ALARM, BLACK INTERIOR (HEAD-LINER,SEATS,DASH,CARPET) IN EXCELLENT SHAPE. THIS IS A CLEAN CAR AND HAS BEEN WELL MAINTAINED.

Last edited:

franklinair

I think description (and photos) would generate more interest.

Neil Hoppe

PFSlim

Mark

It is also important (not only pictures and information) if you have a Marti Report that confirms it is a true GT/CS. Folks on this site are pretty educated buyers and pretty will pretty much demand a Marti Report.

Hopefully you can post pictures for us to look at.

Paul

HappyHour

Didnt make reserve at $16,000.

The Lime Green barn find went for $20k with same options which I thought was surprising for a 289 untested. Maybe since no reserve and professionally presented?

DeadStang

Didnt make reserve at $16,000.

The Lime Green barn find went for $20k with same options which I thought was surprising for a 289 untested. Maybe since no reserve and professionally presented?

I think the auction presentation is a BIG factor in $$$ on eBay. It amazes me how much the professional-style auctions can bring for a car, compared to the regular Joe's auction (like me, for example)--and often the regular person's car is obviously better but still gets a lower price. Plus, I think a bunch of people are watching MachIFun's auctions and as each one sells, are wanting to get in on the action. The no reserve aspect doesn't hurt, either!