• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 reasons why you own a 1968 GT/CS

hookedtrout

My first car was a Mustang, 65.
Sold it and regreted selling.
Saw a GT/CS and loved it.
Told the owner I would buy it.
Waited years and he finally sold it.

Diesel Donna

1 Its the year I was born 1968
2 Its from california and I am too
3 and its very rare
4 I think I,m the only one in my town who owns one
5 Its just a cool looking mustang :smile:

#4....Does Apple Valley count? I lived there for almost two years and saw several GT/CS's. I kind of stalked one for a while because I saw it at a repair shop...kept going by to see if I could find the owner.

Mosesatm

My first car was a C-code 4-speed Highland Green GT/CS that I bought for $300 in 1977 and used it as my daily driver until until 1988. It never let me down even though I put it through hell and back, and even wrecked it once.

Attachments

• GTCS front.jpg
    GTCS front.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 28
  • GTCS Rear.jpg
    GTCS Rear.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 23
  • GTCS interior.jpg
    GTCS interior.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 36

robert campbell

Arlie,
Cool car!! Brushed aluminum dash? and what appears to be matching 1967 lower console. Never seen that before!

Rob

Mosesatm

Yeah, I pulled it out a wrecked '67. The seats were from a '64 T-Bird. Being young and poor I had to use what I could find!

OP
OP
cool68

cool68

#4....Does Apple Valley count? I lived there for almost two years and saw several GT/CS's. I kind of stalked one for a while because I saw it at a repair shop...kept going by to see if I could find the owner.

Really? Apple valley never saw one in the hi desert maybe I'm not the only one in the hi desert but I know it's only a hand full of us who have them in the hi desert

Diesel Donna

Really? Apple valley never saw one in the hi desert maybe I'm not the only one in the hi desert but I know it's only a hand full of us who have them in the hi desert

Mine is Lime Gold metallic with white stripes...maybe you remember me more for my 1970 Cadillac ambulance at high desert car shows.

OP
OP
cool68

cool68

Hello

Mine is Lime Gold metallic with white stripes...maybe you remember me more for my 1970 Cadillac ambulance at high desert car shows.

We met in Walgreens out in apply valley one day I was getting some photos of my 66 GT coupe and you told me you had a GT /CS that was lime green and I had told you I had two back in the day and that's the year I was born and now How i missed it well I have another one now and it's a keeper I think you were friends with a guy name Tim he has a red 65 mustang conv I'm the tall black guy we had a nice talk about our mustangs

Forsche

Because my wife says she'll never sell it.

Attachments

• securedownload-2.jpeg
    securedownload-2.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 40