• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Racing tomorrow at California Speedway with a few new tricks up my sleeve...

davidathans

to run 11s on the 11th for the first time ever....it might not happen, but it is damn sure going to be close...i'll have about 2 chances to do this, once around 9:30am-10am and once again around 12-12:30pm...

anyone is welcome to come...i'll be at california speedway in Fontana until about 1pm tomorrow...if you can't make it...no worries...hopefully i'll have some bad ass videos, pictures, and timeslips to show ya!

need directions? 101 to the 134 to the 210 all the way....exit cherry and make a right...stay on cherry and California Speedway will be on your right...you cannot miss the 2mile oval...$20 to race and i think $10 to watch

i love you all haha

Doug

Best of luck to you - it's going to be hot on Saturday so keep the air on -- just kidding have fun. I live in VAlencia about 20 miles from San Fernando.

Diesel Donna

David...I will try to be there. I have to go to Corona early...Shall I drive my CS or bring the ambulance?? Ya never know what you might need.......

I might not get there until 10 AM or so.