• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Proud parents show off your kids' artwork

sam

She has been given a gift. Hope you continue to encourage her and she will continue with her talent.
Sam

somethingspecial

WOW Joe, You must be very proud. I hope she/you have plans to make sure she goes to art school. Not that she needs it. I couldn't even draw the turtle you see in magazine adds. LOL. Thank you for sharing this with us. Mike

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

She just applied to the Visual Arts program and Integrated Arts program at Orange County School of the Arts. The competition is pretty tough to get into that school. We have our fingers crossed.

She also loves to sing, dance, and act in community theater.

rvrtrash

Congrats Joe, and I hope she gets in to the school. She really does have a talent. Beautiful work.

Steve

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

My daughter's friend is a fan of a musician by the name of Vic Fuentes. So she found a pic of him off the internet...

...and drew this pic for her friend.

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

My daughter was accepted into Orange County School of the Arts. She will start attending next school year for the 7th grade. We are very proud of her!!!

Mustanger

My daughter was accepted into Orange County School of the Arts. She will start attending next school year for the 7th grade. We are very proud of her!!!

Congratulations, Joe!!! That's awesome news, I know that it's always great when your kids do a good job :thumb: ...

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Thanks, everyone! My daughter is very excited. She also realizes that it will be a huge adjustment for her. Up until now, her classroom has been our kitchen table. She's been pumping her older brother for as much info as she can (this is his 5th year at OCSA).

rvrtrash

Congrats Joe. Sounds like your whole family has talent. You have reason to be proud.

Steve