• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

6t8-390gt said:
I'm impressed, but did you account for how long we've each been members? Although it's doubtful I will adverage 3 posts per day.

I assume the numbers are accurate since they come from the individuals profiles on this website. If you click on someone's name his or her profile comes up and shows the total posts and posts per day.

BroadwayBlue

OH MY GOD!!! :eek:

I can't believe you did that!! :rofl:

That is Great Arlie! I never ever thought you actually would do it.
Oh man. I needed that!

Oh yeah I almost forgot.Thanks!!! :cool:

jk89cat

i am glad i made the list:grin: over on tccoa.com i am at 3,550 :tongue: i have been a member since 02-03? idont remember anymore

rvrtrash

Looks like I've been slacking off. I think for a while I was #4 or 5 in the ratings race.
Steve

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

There has been some serious movement of late by a few members. The old guard is being overrun by the new kids.

Check out the .pdf file.

Last edited:

BroadwayBlue

Mosesatm said:
There has been some serious movement of late by a few members. The old guard is being overrun by the new kids.

Check out the .pdf file.

That looks like stats I would do for one of my fantasy sports leagues.
(not what you're thinking Donna :wink: )

Diesel Donna

BroadwayBlue said:
That looks like stats I would do for one of my fantasy sports leagues.
(not what you're thinking Donna :wink: )

:lipsseal: :lipsseal: :lipsseal:

TheBlkPearl

Hmmm

The Keynesian theory deals more with how societies form economic policies and procedures and has very little to do with people that have a common interest in life. At least the people that join in on this site have a common interest and passion for something other than text book Keynesian theories that are really meaningless, except to people who don't have a life - live life for a while and then re-read your text book theories... umm theories - GT/CS's are real not theoretical.

390cs68rcode

TheBlkPearl said:
The Keynesian theory deals more with how societies form economic policies and procedures and has very little to do with people that have a common interest in life. At least the people that join in on this site have a common interest and passion for something other than text book Keynesian theories that are really meaningless, except to people who don't have a life - live life for a while and then re-read your text book theories... umm theories - GT/CS's are real not theoretical.

what did you just say? :tongue:

I wonder if new "theories" like this will be created since the internet has changed how people from all over thr world can share ideas compared to how it was done in the past?

Just think how things have changed just since Paul put his book out in 1988.

Mustanglvr

I feel the internet and world communication has come a long way but yet it is all still in its infancy. The internet has opened up the world and brought people together. It is especially beneficial to people that are homebound. But in turn it can make someone more homebound. Or is that computer bound?There are great things about the internet but there are bad things too. Just me rambling.

case12

390cs68rcode said:
what did you just say? :tongue:

I wonder if new "theories" like this will be created since the internet has changed how people from all over thr world can share ideas compared to how it was done in the past?

Just think how things have changed just since Paul put his book out in 1988.

Friedman's book "The World is Flat" is a must read on how society and economies are changing. He has laid out the principles of what is changing society and will begin to flatten our own economy, leveling it with the rest of the world. The internet is only one element. He is mostly an economist looking at how technology is changing the world. I highly recommend the book for those who deal with global business, or just business in general (did you know the person taking your order at the Wendy's drive-through speaker may actually be in India??). But...I digress from GT/CS discussion....Casey

gt bandit

How come I missed the list ? dont we sunburnt buggers count --------

Not that i am concerned with how many posts , I am just glad i don't have a Newbie tag anymore that SUCKED !!.

65 POSTS and going strong ,

Mustanglvr

case12 said:
(did you know the person taking your order at the Wendy's drive-through speaker may actually be in India??). Casey

Whoa, thats deep.:ponder:

rvrtrash

gt bandit said:
How come I missed the list ? dont we sunburnt buggers count --------

Not that i am concerned with how many posts , I am just glad i don't have a Newbie tag anymore that SUCKED !!.

65 POSTS and going strong ,

To see your name you have to read the list upside-down.:rofl:
Steve

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

There were some weird things going on with the lists. Actually, I think I confused myself about half way through and it all went downhill from there. I couldn't match up a few people, and if I remember correctly, gt bandit was one of those select few. Sara also vanished from one of the lists but I got her back.