• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Posting status "Guru"

68sunlitgold

I just noticed my "Title" under my ID states "Guru", I think that happens after I made 1000 posts, but I will humbly relinquish that title to the original "Grand Guru"-- Paul Newitt. :wink:

Doug

Note:
I see Jason has also made the "Guru" club or should I say "Minor Guru" club since we already have a "Grand Guru"

Mustanglvr

68sunlitgold said:
I just noticed my "Title" under my ID states "Guru", I think that happens after I made 1000 posts, but I will humbly relinquish that title to the original "Grand Guru"-- Paul Newitt. :wink:

Doug

Note:
I see Jason has also made the "Guru" club or should I say "Minor Guru" club since we already have a "Grand Guru"

Arlie has only 6 posts to go for Guru. I have a long ways to go yet.

Perkchiro

Since I'm now only a jr member, I'm wondering if the "GURU" status involves sitting in a half lotus position at the computer screen humming the tune of a V-8 engine at idle. Hats off to you GURU experts!

Mustanglvr

Perkchiro said:
Since I'm now only a jr member, I'm wondering if the "GURU" status involves sitting in a half lotus position at the computer screen humming the tune of a V-8 engine at idle. Hats off to you GURU experts!

I think you have it right, but there are also the visions of GT/CS`s and HCS`s dancing in our heads. For me, thats all year long and not just at Christmas! I`m on my way with 520 posts.:grin:

Mosesatm

I think Jon's new software went a little wacko when it counted posts. Guess I'll need to run them all and see if I really have that many.

Mustanglvr

Mosesatm said:
I think Jon's new software went a little wacko when it counted posts. Guess I'll need to run them all and see if I really have that many.
I think the software is right. I`m weird, cuz I notice those things. I can`t help it cuz I`m here all the time.:icon_ecst