• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Paxton

franklinair

A friend just informed me that he has a Paxton unit (complete) from a 1967 289. Did Ford offer that? Does this unit have any market value??

Neil:undecided

J.Bart

i would think it has value.
what size is it?

i found this:
The Paxton supercharger option was produced in limited quantities for the Shelby GT-350 Mustang, from 1966 to 1968. This set-up was also available as an over-the counter dealer installed option on standard small-block V8 Mustangs from 1965-‘72.

Shelby and Paxton created another unique prototype in early 1967. This GT500 coupe, known as “Little Red”, inspired Ford to build the highly collectible 1968 California Special Mustang. Little Red featured a Paxton blown 428 Shelby-built powerplant that was said to “chirp the tires at 80 MPH” with its estimated 500HP+.