• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Paul Newitt book

case12

Hello everyone. Many of you do not know me, but for a few years I became one of the experts of the California Special. I had one of the best CS and loved my family here. For those who do remember me, I still am alive!

I will go straight to the point: I have an extra Registry (new one) I would like to sell. Email me at casey.hill@sbcglobal.net. I will sell it half current value.

Thanks old friends (and to the new CS lovers out there).

God Bless, Casey

OP
OP
case12

case12

Thanks. You cant imagine how many times I wish I had not sold my CS. I guess it was a manic idiotic decision. Casey

sportyworty

Casey is a first class guy, just the type of person one enjoys doing business with and I personally hope he gets back into the game soon.

Just received my book. Had to wait for for a mint used one to become available lol. Thank you Casey for the 1/2 price sale. Did not want to contribute nor participate in the original offering. That being said I always give credit when credit is due. Paul is not going to win any personality or marketing awards but the man has produced one of the finest automotive books ever printed to date.