• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 1968 GT/CS Paul Newitt's book on E-bay

68 special

Gotta say I'm a little frustrated that they haven't arrived yet. Pre orders should have been mailed first in my opinion, but what's that worth!!!

Bret

Ruppstang

Mine showed this afternoon. I lost about a hour of work after that. Marty

68 special

I emailed Paul and he said if it wasn't already in the mail then it would be sent asap. So, I should have them within the week. I feel better now.

Bret

Perkchiro

I also preordered two books a long, long time ago. No sign of them at this time. I see that orders are being filled with free shipping from Tony Branda. You would think out of common courtesy that Paul would put priority on those first orders . But I guess common courtesy doesn't apply in this case. :mad:

pippin

Got mine this week, and love it!

I did notice there are a couple of very minor errors on descriptions of ford specs, but with a work this in-depth, its hard to be a 100% perfect.

I highly recommend the book for any Ford enthusiast and it is a MUST HAVE if you own a GT/CS or a Shelby car! Also it would be a great gift to any for anyone interested in muscle car history! His attention to detail and thousands of interviews he conducted is unmatched in any book i have ever seen!!!!

Great work Paul! It was worth the wait!

Now maybe he can get another GT/CS and restore it...

68gt390

Mine arrived Tuesday. Thank goodness the post office wrapped the box in a plastic bag. It was raining like cat's and dog's. Haven't actually sat down and gone through the entire book but, from what I've seen so far I think Paul did an excellent job. Was well worth the wait.

Don

68 special

Mine came today, YEA, Now I've got some reading to do and it looks like it will take some time.

Bret