• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NorCal "Roamin' Angels" Car Show...

Midnight Special

...in Grass Valley included sum 900 pre-registered (nearly 1000 in all) hot rods, muscle cars, classics, antiques and virtually everything pre-1972. There were poker runs, cruises; usual raffles, food, fellowship as well as judging in more categories than imaginable...

It was especially nice to have Mike's completed project "something special" on hand to receive so much (and so well deserved) local admiration! Most especially, the folks who remembered it from 25 years ago and the "awe" on their faces as they began to comprehend his years of determination and the result!

Family member Ron ("clubpro") and cousin Roy Christiansen joined us on Sunday and my newest 390 4-spd was awarded a trophy most befitting... A red gas pump! All in all, a fantastic weekend!!

Attachments

• IM001156.jpg
    IM001156.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 33
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 29
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 30
  • c11.jpg
    c11.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 32
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 27
  • r6.jpg
    r6.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 33
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 32
  • tff.jpg
    tff.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

Other nice Mustangs included.....

...an immaculate S-code '69 Mach I, Boss 302, T5 fastback, two 351W Mach's, Shelby clones (no real ones) and many many others!

Attachments

• r9.jpg
    r9.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 20
  • s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 21
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IM001173.jpg
    IM001173.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IM001157.jpg
    IM001157.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IM001154.jpg
    IM001154.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 14
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 19
  • r7.jpg
    r7.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 18

PonyGal

Wow! Looks like there were quite a few really nice looking cars out there this weekend! And, as usual, you took some great pictures.

Congrats on the trophy. Very well deserved. That really is a beautiful car you have. :thumb:

somethingspecial

A good time was had by all. Lots of wonderful cars and people. Tim won a great looking trophy, the small gas pump was a nice touch. Only one mishap when a careless person bumped my Marti Report frame and knocked it off the tripod. Shattered the glass. It was all I could do not to go off on the guy, but he got the message to get away from the car. Tim was great and took the frame home Sat. night and put a new glass in it for me. THANK YOU TIM!!!!!!!!

Joe, I'll be down your neck of the woods on the 23rd. You can show me how you party in SoCal. LOL. Mike

HorsePal

Short video...

Well.... we got there close to closing time on Sunday but still managed to throw together this little video of Tim and some others. Tim, hope you don't mind the music. I'm saving my best songs for when the new video camera gets here and we can get together for a *real* movie. Have a safe and fun time up at the air show if I don't see you before you leave..... xxoo, your seester.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faUetMon8ko

Turn up the sound for best results:smile:

HorsePal

We'll have a chance for you to "schpeel" in style next time, Timmy. We'll plan ahead and have better camera and music, too. Besides, your schpeel was quite good enough for an impromptu. I love your pictures above, too... so crisp and colorful.