• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 NorCal outing...

HappyHour

Wow good times...I have been offline for a couple month and sorely miss the 68..its great to look at the pictures from your outings Tim and Renee. There is enough material there for a reality show!!

:smile:

HorsePal

Donna, we're going to frame that one & hang it in his room like so:

Put it on the instrument panel and install an alarm that goes off and automatically calls you if the needle goes past it.

Boy, the things we did that Mom 'n Dad never knew about till 20 or 30 years had passed and it was safe to tell them.

rvrtrash

Thank You :)
This one had a 351C w/ Ram Air. I'm not sure the 390 was still available in 1970, or was that just in Mustangs?

I think '69 was the last year for the 390, except in trucks. I know the Galaxies and Fairlanes went to the 429 for the big block in '70.

Steve