• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Kevin Marti book

CougarCJ

There is a new book out that breaks down all of the tags on a Mustang or Cougar.

This 165 page book has been in the works for over a decade now at Marti Auto Works and it is a must have for anyone purchasing, restoring or researching a 1967-1973 Mercury Cougar, Ford Mustang or Shelby. Even if you are a Mopar or Chevrolet guy, if happen to frequent swap meets and salvage yards you need this invaluable little book tucked away in your tool box or car as you maybe walking right past VERY valuable cars and parts and not even know it... In Kevin's words, "Have you been considering a classic car for the empty space in your garage , but don't know if it' number matching? Do you wonder sometimes about your own car? Was it altered before you got it? Need to find the right parts to put your baby back the way she should be? This book contains much never before published information that will add immensely to your knowledge."

Exhaustive charts for all the tags
Dozens of pictures of actual tags
Detailed Textual background
Easy To use format
Historical background and perspective
Is my car "Numbers Matching"?
And much, much more....

You will now know the meaning of every mark on your buck tag, engine ID tag, carburetor tag, differential tag, door data plate tag, power steering pump tag, warranty card and more! Fascinating read and once you read it cover to cover you will want to refer back to it time and time again.

Available from Marti Autoworks. and
http://www.cougarpartscatalog.com/tagbook.html

I just received my copy, very interesting information.