• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need Photos of new 2007 GT/CS on car carrier...

P

PNewitt

Hey!

For my book, I'd sure like to get a few good photos of the new 2007 GT/CS on a car carrier (and perhaps being unloaded at the dealer?). This week is when the cars are being delivered. Any shots of these Mustangs on a train, too would be great!

And for that matter--photos of one (or two, etc.,) in a Ford dealer showroom.

I'd sure appreciate this--and I'd be happy to give photo credit(s).

thanks for your help!!

Paul M. Newitt

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Hi Rhonda...

I remember the "Stangsunleashed.com" photos, but I can't get them to load.

I'd like a few shots of the GT/CS at various locations around the country, to show how this is a national promotion this time, not just California.

But thanks anyway!

Paul.

Paul, What Sort Of Photos Can I Help With. We Just Got Ours Back From Dealer, Going To Photograph Am 07/29...... Black On Black Coupe..in Front Of Dealer, Field, Next To Hauler Etc.?????e-mail And I Will Try To Help You Sir.Were are in texas...

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

oh now that is VERY cool! Thank you! Photos at the dealer...or what about on the showroom floor? Just about anything that looks good with the Ford sign in the background, etc... Use your best judgment.

You can send the prints (or CD) to me at:

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

By the way...Lee Grey, the '68 So.Calif. sales district manager, told me in 1988 that Texas really wanted a version of the GT/CS for themselves. The Ford dealers out there were very vocal--back in '68. Now history has provided Texas with them....

it coulda been.... a GT/LS? (Lone Star Special?...Texas Special?)

thanks again, Paul N.

I Saw One On Carrier Last Friday And I Kinda Played A Trick On The Wife, But In The Long Run Was Able To Get Her To Bite, I Love It. I Wish I Had The Cash To Afford A 67, This Will Do Though, Its Absoultly Awesome Vehicle.. People Oogleing And Drooling, I Love The Fact I Was Blessed To Find One. The Dealer Informed Us After We Bought It That They Were Only Getting One More..and Very Low Vin #.....any Speciality Shots You Want ???

Dougxox

Mustanger said:
Doug, that's 1 cool set of wheels you got there ... bet you're having a blast driving it around ...

Thank you, Yes I am:cheesy: Having the La Mans stripes painted on this week, dealer gave me a Tauras to drive, yuck.:tongue: Driving my 97 Monte insted, amazing how sloppy and unresponsive it is now..lol
Should have her back by the weekend though:grin: