• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Nashville

hcsstang

Here it is Mon. morning 3 AM and I can't sleep and to top it off I'm not leaving till Wed. I'll be dragging when I get down to Tenn. Maybe you can stop by and wake me up . See you in Nashville. 8) ;D

68gt390

I think there will many of us not sleeping good for the next few days. Heck, my girlfriend and I started packing clothes we'll need this past Sunday. I've been double checking just to make sure we have all our paperwork in one place. Guess it's all part of the excitement. Come to think of it, we did the same thing last year when we went to Ford's 100th Anniversary Celebration in Dearborn last summer. I'm looking forward to a great trip and a real good time. Nashville bound.

Don :D ;D 8)

rjw

I'm ready as well; leaving Thursday morning. Any plans for the members of this forum to meet sometime at the show for a group photo? Would love to meet some of you in person.
Richard

murf104

Leaving Thursday and taking my 36 year old son for a bodyguard. Will arrive Thursday P. M. ,so if anybody plans to pick a spot to confer it better be posted today or some will be on the road and not see it. Murf

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

I'll be staying at th Country Inn & Suits 210 Rudy Circle.Hope to see you at the show. Tom Elledge alis hcsstang ;D

RacingFan

Iam leaving Wednesday evening. Lets exchange cell phone numbers and get everyone together! Too bad the tshirts didn't come through yet! My cell phone is 757-871-0777. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Dave Spencer

68gt390

Hopefully, I'll be able to get some photo's of the GT/CS cars that will be there. Unfortunately I'm not bringing mine. All the interior is currently out being replaced. Oh well, I'll have the 68 GT with me. That may be a good thing since I haven't been able to completely go through the GT/CS yet and check the brakes and other vitals. I'm sure I'll get plenty of driving time later this summer on several other trips I have planned. See ya all in Nashville.

Don

mach1baby390

Hey all I am staying at the Sheraton Airport, even though I live just an hour north of Nashville it will be crazy, I have been helping with some of the logistics of the show, and I will tell everyone that will be showing a car BE PATIENT when you get there, there are 3300 cars registered to be there and these people already have frazzled nerves as it is, so please take it easy. I would like to see a head count and who is bringing what, I am bringeing my GT/CS and my 68 Shelby, if everyone wants to meet at the Sheraton its a straight shot to the Speedway. You can call me @ 270-796-5931 home or 270-779-1214 cell leave a message if I don't answer.
Scott ;D

mach1baby390

Oh yeah and for all who are attending it is supposed to be the hottest days of the year for the celebration, likely to be in the 80's, so prepare accordingly, for everybody I will have a meadowlark yellow/ black vinyl top GT/CS hope to see or ride in with everyone

rjw

I'm staying at the host hotel, but mostly I will be at the track.
Richard

mach1baby390

HSCstang, got your message, I don't think(but I could be wrong) you can change categories, I believe they have set assignments for cars, just due to the space limitations, I know when you go in they are going to hustle you right off into your category, but if you signed up for concours you I'm sure have an awesome car and I would leave it there if its that nice