• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Nashville 40th

mach1baby390

Anyone going to the 40th anniversary, if so I live in Bowling Green KY (60 miles from Nashville) and would like to see if any show goers are planning on driving out. I would like to get a caravan together from Bowling Green down to the celebration, I think it would be a powerful registry statement and an awesome sight. Anyone interested get back with me and lets plan on putting something together.

rjw

I will be in Nashville...but I won't be taking the Cal Special since I have some engine work to be done for such a trip.
Richard

bbeatty

At this point, it looks like I'm going but my boss has a nasty habit of changing my schedule without much notice. Not bring any of the Mustangs though, the GT/CS doesn't have an interior yet and it probaly won't until after April 15th. :-[

hcsstang

;D I'll be their with bells on. I live in Pa. and planning on hauling it to Nashville.I signed up last July and just made it for the General Jackson boat ride.I'll have my 68 HCS Mustang.

OP
OP
M

mach1baby390

[quote author=hcsstang link=board=1;threadid=792;start=0#msg4424 date=1075928928]
;D I'll be their with bells on. I live in Pa. and planning on hauling it to Nashville.I signed up last July and just made it for the General Jackson boat ride.I'll have my 68 HCS Mustang.
[/quote]
Here is my phone # for you and anybody who want to ride down together 270-796-5931 Scott
P.S. I'll be taking another rare ride its the very first Mach for 73 its midstride in being finished its vin 100003 ;D

RacingFan

:D I will be there with my GT/CS. I am driving from Virginia. Tom, maybe we can caravan, if you are interested. I am considering camping just outside Nashville, but haven't decided yet. I will definately be driving my car...trailer queen??? No way...she's going just the way she was designed to....DRIVEN! lol. I just ran across a NOS rear speaker that I am having installed, and have to replace the front/rear seal in the tranny and the rear main seal. I will be repacking the front wheel bearings and doing a little maintenance on the sound system. Can't wait to see everyone there. What class is everyone looking at? I am going to register in the display only, just to have some fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!!!

Eastcoast

I'm going with my father from DC area. We are each taking our specials. I look forward to seeing others there. I'll have a green one with green int and his is candyapple with black int. Say Hi if you see us. Tags are MD and PA

See ya there
Dave