• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

my marshall foglights

CS68

I own a CS that was purchase on december 29 1968 from Leon Ames Ford in Torrance. i bought the car from the daugher of the original owner which is dead. but in the martin report it states that the car was schedule to be build in february 16 1968 but was build four days behind schedule february 20 1968. from what i have heard from some of you is that is supose to have the lucas lights but my car has marshall 653/88 would they be original or they were replace.

OP
OP
C

CS68

does all california special cam with the GT wheels, my has wheel covers.

390cs68rcode

[quote author=CS68 link=board=3;threadid=2360;start=0#msg16410 date=1131511078]
does all california special cam with the GT wheels, my has wheel covers.
[/quote]

no it was an option.

68MustangHCS

Marchal lights were original during that time. I think if you look through the posts you'll find that Ford recalled Marchal lights during the 3rd week of April of 68. (As I recall)
Those who answered the recall were given Lucas lights as replacements.

68MustangHCS

Just go through the search and put Marchal down as your search and you should find some posts talking about the recall.

68sunlitgold

CS68,
Your car did come with Marchal lights and evidently the owner did not take it in for the Lucas replacement. So feel lucky that you have the original lights since they are very hard to find and can cost a bundle.

Doug