• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Lucas or marshall fog lights

stang68

I am restoring a 68 GT/CS and am looking for a set of fog lights. Anyone know where I can find the original style for my car. Thanks Don

Mosesatm

If you want new ones they are both being reproduced. The Lucas lights will run around $300. Not sure how much the new Marchals cost.

shane18fly

The new marchal repops are found through npd-I think they run around $499/set. Another maker produces them ( a little less pricey) but the housing looks like a Lucas housing and the lense is a marchal repop.shane

shane18fly

Forgot to mention that the last time I checked the NPD website catalog I could not find the Marchal repop-the part number was given in an old MM ad-15200-5A-call npd and get the price-I may have overstated that $499-more like $399.I found the Mustang Unlimited Ad(part number MFL68 01). They are $299.95 but check out the ad closely as these are the marchal repops that don't look right to me with regards to the housing-the lens looks correct. Hope this helps.shane

green56

I have two sets but i could not say if they are nos any way of telling?

CALIF GIRL

I would start by taking the casing apart, on the rear inside panel is a date code. I have never seen the re pops so I am not sure if they have a date code in them or not

FOGLIGHT653[1].JPG

Last edited:

green56

fog lamps

I took two lamps apart could not find any date code so i do not now if new or old one lamp has the lines in the glass the mate has very few line on the glass will need new light bulbsthey are sliver so if any body needs them they are up for sale

CALIF GIRL

Sounds like one is a driving light and one is a fog light. How much will you be asking for them?

green56

fog lights

I just checked to see what i have they are shiny on out side not black you would have to get bulbs for them I paid $88.00 you can have them for the $88.00 + shipping just let me know Thanks Tom Wisconsin