• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

My 1990 GT/CS T-Shirts - Interested??

P

PNewitt

I made these shirt back in 1990, and they were designed to look just like your GT/CS's colors.

If you had a red car, with white stripes, you got a red shirt with white stripes, etc., etc...(however, we got requests for women to have pink shirts with white or black stripes).

The front had the GT/CS stripe, and the words: "1968 1/2 Ford Mustang", and below the stripe: "California Made It Happen".

The left sleeve had the GT/CS Registry Logo, with the words below it: "Powered by Ford 200 - 289 - 302 - 390 - 428". You can see this on the red shirt at the top of the photo (nothing on the backside)

I wanted to know how many of you would want these shirt of mine to return? It would be a "one-time-batch" production. Reasonable pricing, too.

I would like to include this to the upcoming licensed items--for the mass mailing coming up for all GT/CS Registry Members (going out in about 4 weeks).

(because of new material on the late model GT/CSs, the book release is scheduled for May-July 2007).

thanks for your input,

Paul Newitt

Attachments

• pmnshirts.jpg
    pmnshirts.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 80

DAR1

I would be interested in a couple. Are you making any in kid's sizes?
Regards,
Dan

Diesel Donna

Sheesh! I still have mine from 1990!!! (But I'd like a couple more!)

~~~~Donna

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Kewl !!

Thanks, everyone! It looks like quite a few of you would want these...

I'll get the wheels turning on these as part of the GT/CS "accessory package".

Paul N.

szuccaro

GTCS Shirts

Still have mine but would like another (white with black) XL. Thx Steve

Attachments

• CalSpecial2_071802.jpg
    CalSpecial2_071802.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 17