• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 HCS shirts

Ruppstang

I am looking in to have some HCS shirts made. I have a friend in our club that is a graphic designer and we came up with this design. What do you think of it?
Marty

Attachments

• HCS Polo.jpg
    HCS Polo.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 59

mbsf1970

LOVE the 1 of 251 addition!! If you're open to feedback, I would be inclined to lower the graphics on the back of the shirt somewhat.....couple three inches....

Stephen

Last edited:

sam

Would be nice to have regular California Special shirts too. Would it be possible and what would something like that cost? Are you looking at cotton polo type shirts?Would there be color options?

Sam

hcsstang

Some years ago somebody made a hcs shirt.The front had two pictures side view and a front view. Also listed had the owner name ,vin number ,motor size and trans size The back had two pictures also plus the picture of the hcs decale. I purchased several shirts. one that I have never worn. I hope to wear it at the mca show this fall at Columbus..

clubpro

Marty,

I would be interested in purchasing two size XL if you are putting together a list. Any chance the color of the car could be changed? If not no big deal.

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Ron,
We are working on pricing that is dependent on numbers. I thought too it would be cool to have different colors of cars. It would be pricy as they would nearly be one offs but I will get a price.
We hope to have some for sale at the Loveland CO MCA national / GTCS & HCS reunion July 17th-19th. I have talked with Donald Farr about doing a story about the HCS's so I hope we have a good showing there.
Marty

Midnight Special

Some years ago somebody made a hcs shirt.The front had two pictures side view and a front view. Also listed had the owner name ,vin number ,motor size and trans size The back had two pictures also plus the picture of the hcs decale. I purchased several shirts. one that I have never worn. I hope to wear it at the mca show this fall at Columbus..

...Indeed Tom, my sis & I did a bunch of these back in '06 & '07 that were personalized to each of you, but she no longer has the equipment. Marty is likely silk screening which makes it very expensive for small runs and changing one design to another.

Attachments

• Elledge.jpg
    Elledge.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Wow Tim that was really cool! I wish I could do something like that. But I a contractor not artist.
Marty

hcsstang

Last year at the Carlisle show I was in building T . They signed me a parking place right behind Don Farr behind. He was selling his book at the show. He was also signing them.

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Ok they are finally done. These are a iron on not a silk screen that way we do not need large numbers. Here are some pics. Also some pricing and options. He can do different color cars.

This type of transfer requires a light shirt (White, Tan, Light grey or any other light color)

Car shown in Red.

Any light colored cotton blend T-Shirt $20

Any light colored Moisture wicking T-Shirt $27

Any light colored cotton blend Polo $27

Any light colored Moisture wick polo $35

If you want a custom color of the car displayed on the back to match the owners car add $10

Black or any other solid colors will require a different transfer and will add another $4 to each shirt. It may also have a light halo around the image.

To order email Doug @ ddrewes1@gmail.com

We will have some at the MCA national in Loveland CO. next weekend.
Marty

Attachments

• 2015-07-14 20.17.17.jpg
    2015-07-14 20.17.17.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 2015-07-14 20.17.40.jpg
    2015-07-14 20.17.40.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 2015-07-14 20.17.53.jpg
    2015-07-14 20.17.53.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 2015-07-14 20.18.09.jpg