• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Mustangs & Fords in the Park

PonyGal

Took the Cal Special to the 15th annual Mustangs & Fords in the Park show on Saturday. It was a beautiful day, a huge show, and there were a lot of amazing cars on display! I took 2nd place in my category behind the same gorgeous GT 390 that I came in second to last year. Some day.......

Attachments

• 13171341.JPG
    13171341.JPG
    195.9 KB · Views: 69
  • HPIM1279.jpg
    HPIM1279.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 60
  • HPIM1318.jpg
    HPIM1318.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 55
  • HPIM1290.jpg
    HPIM1290.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 50
  • HPIM1314.jpg
    HPIM1314.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 48
  • HPIM1315.jpg
    HPIM1315.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 53
  • HPIM1285.jpg
    HPIM1285.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 52
  • HPIM1308.jpg
    HPIM1308.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 50
  • HPIM1300.jpg
    HPIM1300.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 44
  • HPIM1291.jpg
    HPIM1291.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 47

whodat

I went to local cruise in here in the area and a G.T. 350 H showed up as well.

OP
OP
PonyGal

PonyGal

I didn't recognize you without the flowere.

Tim is right. The flower is there, just dark blue to match my shirt. I NEVER go a single day without a flower in my hair!! People wouldn't recognize me :wink:

It was a wonderful day and I got so many nice comments on my car. I swear I had to tell the GT/CS story so many times, but there were also a few people who knew about them and had one at one time or another. I also met a couple who have one sitting in their garage at home. I invited them to come out to this site and join us. They may want to sell in the near future and I told them that they may find a buyer here as well. Hope they join...

robert campbell

Rene'
Great job again. Your cars knocks them dead.

That is one of the great things about our "coffee table book". I open it up to the history section, and there is just enough detail to satiate the uninformed without tipping them over with detail. My book is a bit wore out from that, but who cares! Many people also like to leaf through the rest of the pictures. Shows the GT/CS and HCS cars in a huge variety of colors and forms.

Rob

OP
OP
PonyGal

PonyGal

Rene'
Great job again. Your cars knocks them dead.

That is one of the great things about our "coffee table book". I open it up to the history section, and there is just enough detail to satiate the uninformed without tipping them over with detail. My book is a bit wore out from that, but who cares! Many people also like to leaf through the rest of the pictures. Shows the GT/CS and HCS cars in a huge variety of colors and forms.

Rob

You're right Rob,

Whenever I show my "coffee table book" I get so many wonderful comments on all of the different cars and honest to God stories that it contains. I even had one person stand there for at least 1/2 hour just looking at all the cars and reading some of the entries. She wished she could take ir home to finish reading it. Also, I took it to work with me one day to show a friend, and did not get it back for a couple of days because it was being passed amongst my fellow workers so they could read it too. It is a wonderful "slice of life" of the owners and lovers of these beautiful cars!! WooHoo Cory!!! You did a GREAT job!!!

hookedtrout

I did a good job? You guys did a great job! All I did was drag and drop all your pictures and stories. ;-) And, anyone that wants one can still go get one, there is no limited edition, have all you want.

robert campbell

Cory,
Drag and drop..... YAAA Right! Let me ask your wife how many hours you spent! Thanks for the investment of your time and the expertise to do it. You are one humble guy! And a great guy!!

Rob