• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustang TV

BroadwayBlue

I never know where to post Mustang but not CS/HCS specific info (here or Off-Topic) so I chose here.

At some point I'm going to have to breakdown and get Satellite instead of Cable I think.

Saw this in Mustang Times (MCA magazine) this weekend. Coming soon to your satellite dish... http://www.mustangtv.com/

There's even a place on the site where you can submit your car for consideration to be on the show. I didn't do it but wanted to see what options they had on the form.
And yes they do have the CS and HCS in the dropdown boxes to choose as a trim!
Kudos to them for that.

=============================================================
What is a 7UP Convertible??? It's listed as a choice...

Edit: "OK you knew I had to look it up. I never heard of one of these!
Got this from an eBay listing.

7-UP Bottling Company was to give away thirty of these cars at the 1990 National Collegiate Athletic Association basketball finals in the United States. In the audience participation contest, anyone sinking a basket from the center court would drive away in one of these cars. At the last minute the contest was cancelled.
Ford Built: 4,103 of these mustangs:1,360 Manuals, 2,743 Automatics and 261 were exported.
Deep Emerald Green Clearcoat Metallic Paint (code PA) Colour-Keyed body side moldings, fascia moldings and side view mirrors. White Leather Interior, White Convertible top and 15' GT aluminum wheels.

More: http://home1.gte.net/5liter/mmr/90le.htm

Last edited:

Herck

I bought one of those 7up mustangs from icbc insurance company i didnt know what i had. i drove it for a month and a friend came over wanted to borrow it so i let him well a hour later it was wrapped around truck.

Mustanglvr

Gee Herck, I`m so sorry to hear that. How about your friend? Did he survive?