• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustang Magazine Consumer Alert

gofastguy

If anyone has received the trial issue of the new Mustang Magazine and is thinking about subscribing, I wouldn't! After months and months of waiting to receive a magazine, I contacted them for a refund. To date, I have been promised back issues, and when those did not come, a refund, and have received nothing and it's been five months! Too bad because it IS a nice magazine...

BroadwayBlue

I've been receiving mine for almost a year now without any problems.

Any chance someone is taking them from your mailbox or the mailman (or mailwoman) is reading them?

It is a very good magazine as you stated.

Good Luck!

Perkchiro

I canceled Mustang Monthly after several years. (too many magazines and not enough time) I advised them to cancel on my renewal card and they apparently ignored it and kept sending magazines. I refused to pay the invoices and they've threatened me with collection proceedings. Needless to say, I'm not a fan anymore. :mad:

BroadwayBlue

I canceled Mustang Monthly after several years. (too many magazines and not enough time) I advised them to cancel on my renewal card and they apparently ignored it and kept sending magazines. I refused to pay the invoices and they've threatened me with collection proceedings. Needless to say, I'm not a fan anymore. :mad:

Steve,

Not sure if you realize it but he's having an issue with Mustang Magazine - a new magazine started last year.

Steve (gofastguy),

If I see them at Carlisle I'll mention the issue to them - not sure if it will help but it can't hurt - they were here last year - that's when I signed up for a subscription - helped that I got a poster of the NPD catalog cover and a t-shirt - but the magazine turned out good too.

OP
OP
gofastguy

gofastguy

Yes, I should reiterate that my subscription problem is with Mustang Magazine, and NOT Mustang Monthly who has always provided me with good service! Not only that, they gave my wife 2 really nice t-shirts to renew for two years in Birmingham at the 45th!