• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 CT/CS in Mustang Enthusiast Magazine

Z28ZL1

FYI: Check out the November issue of the Mustang Enthusiast magazine
when you have a chance. They have a beautiful write up and pictorial
of a 1968 GT/CS from North Carolina.

OP
OP
Z28ZL1

Z28ZL1

Sorry, don't have a scanner. November issue should be coming out soon.

Last edited:

jaystang

I went to both borders and barnes & noble today looking for this. Borders didn't have anything and barnes & noble only had the December issue (go figure). Any idea where i can find a copy of this?

OP
OP
Z28ZL1

Z28ZL1

Try the local supermarket or 7-11. Or its just not out circulated yet. (But strange they have the Dec issue out and I don't even have it...and I have a full subscription). Maybe you're looking for the wrong magazine..It is called "Mustang Enthusiast" just fyi....or just go the web site of the magazine....just my 2 cents..

jaystang

Yeah it was definetly mustang enthusiast. The lady there explained to me the strage rotation that some magazines had. Any way thanks for the advice... i will call around and see if anyone else has it.

SOX WIN! (any one else from new england here?)

rvrtrash

The website has the January 2008 cover and table of contents posted already!! Man they are way ahead of schedule huh?

And I couldn't find a way to look at past articles on their website either. Not very helpful.

Steve