• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

mustang club of america grand national

J.Bart

i learned of a mca grand natonal show in park city utah
http://www.numoa.com/ link to utah mustng club site: click on "imafs show" at left column
it's labor day weekend

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

i was just curious, how many gt/cs owners are planning on going to this?

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

I sent my MNW representative, Steve.

they found me,( your club guys), nice bunch of guys. sorry you didn't make it, i was looking forward to meeting people from the site.
hopefully i'll make it there for 2010 grand national. there will be lots of pictures posting from me and the others that were there
2 hcs cars, 1 gt/cs for 68's. 6 for the 07-08 years
it was a great event, big for me, i have never seen so many mustangs, right close to 400 i think the gal told me 380 to 390 mustangs

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

ok i started a gallery with pictures from park city grand nationals

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

thank you, i just wish i had the mythical creature: ford racing supercharger

aemoo28

it was a great event, big for me, i have never seen so many mustangs, right close to 400 i think the gal told me 380 to 390 mustangs

Listen up! This MCA Grand Nat'l in 2010 is also our annual MNW Roundup event in Bellevue.

MNW's Roundup attracts a stated 1,200 Mustangs at this event alone. PLEASE please everyone come! I'll have added a few more '68 GT/CSs to this event by then.

Believe me, it's the most Mustangs a show has ever seen! "World's Largest Annual Gathering of Mustangs"

John McGilvary

ok i started a gallery with pictures from park city grand nationals

I checked out your fine looking CS at the Park City show.
Met Bob and Mike for the first time, sorry I missed you and a few others, maybe next time.

John